- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 40 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 50-60 hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Missable achievements: 0
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
PowerWash Simulator is the latest in a long line of wacky and bizarre sim games to drop that, on paper, seems like it's dull as dishwater, but when you play it, what you have is this completely addictive and incredibly tranquil - and almost cathartic - video game that you'll struggle to put down. That's the best way to sum it up. You'll find yourself powerwashing cars and boats, all the way to children's playgrounds and even ancient ruins! PowerWash Simulator is just one of the most satisfying games you'll play. If that sounds like your thing, then join us and unlock all 1000, which while it may take a long time, it'll be fun and it's super easy. Well, for the most part. All it takes is careful planning.
PowerWash Simulator is a relatively straightforward list, but one that does require some careful planning so as to avoid redoing levels. The list is basically made up of:
- Purchase achievements - Where you buy everything you can from the in-game shop for each.
- Challenge achievements - Which you can tackle whenever.
- Career progression achievements - Which you get for getting stars and completing the career.
- Mid-mission objectives - These are the ones you must plan for.
- Van - Powerful Pressure Purist (30G)
- Backyard - First Steps (10G)
- Playground - StegoScore (10G)
- Bungalow - Gutted (30G)
- Detached House - Pave the Way (10G)
- Shoe House - Sole Task (30G)
- Fire Station - Tall Order (50G)
- Skatepark - Watermelon Shot (10G)
- Fire Truck - I Can See Clearly Now (10G)
- Penny Farthing - Impeccable Balance (10G)
- Treehouse - Lantern Hunter (10G)
- Fire Helicopter - Live by the Blade (10G)
- Carousel - Merrily Go Round (50G)
- Drill - Head First (10G)
- Temple - Gnome Sweet Gnome (30G)
- Washroom - Delaying the Inevitable (30G)
- Helter Skelter - Shine Bright (10G)
- Private Jet - Suspicious Modifications (10G)
- Monster Truck - Tyresome (10G)
- Ferris Wheel - Best Buds (20G)
- Subway Platform - Blast from the Past (10G)
- Ancient Statue - Bucket List (10G)
- Ancient Monument - Delicate Excavation (30G)
- Fishing Boat - All Hands on Deck (10G)
If you pay attention to the level when you load in and do the objective (as linked above), by the time you finish the career you should have all the achievements without having to replay any. Or at least only have a few left, like the Challenge achievements.
If you do happen to screw up an objective, you cannot restart a level once you've started it; however, once you've completed a level to 100%, it'll be in the Free Play area and you can attempt it again.
And that's it. PowerWash Simulator is a fairly easy 1000 should you plan carefully, and while it might take you a while, it's pretty damn fun. So give it a go. It's the perfect GamePass game.