- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 30 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 8-10 Hours [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 4
- Missable achievements: 16; however, with at least 4 playthroughs needed you should grab everything
- Does difficulty affect achievements: N/A
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
Buddy Simulator 1984 is an incredibly intriguing game wrapped in an easy to pickup and play package. Starting out as a text adventure, you meet your AI buddy, who slowly becomes more deranged while creating an increasingly elaborate game to keep you happy. Everything comes apart at the seams as you get wrapped up in what turns out to be a twisted nightmare.
To earn everything, you'll need to complete at least four playthroughs of the game, focusing on the steps for each of the four endings. Along the way, you should also complete all of the missable achievements during one of the playthroughs. There are collectibles throughout the story, but you only need to collect one for the collectible-related achievement. The rest are story related and will unlock with normal progression.
Since you'll need four playthroughs, the only real mop up is earning the different endings and making sure to grab any missables you didn't unlock in earlier playthroughs. Otherwise, it is a straightforward, medium length completion.
Buddy Simulator 1984 is a joy to experience, despite the contents being less about joy and a lot more about existential dread. The cutesy exterior gives way to a darker, sinister, and sometimes uncomfortable story, which will keep you coming back for more. The game is a treat to play, capped off with a relatively easy achievement list to complete!