- Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10 [Achievement Difficulty Rating]
- Offline: 11 
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: <1 Hour [Estimated Time to 100%]
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Missable achievements: None
- Does difficulty affect achievements: N/A
- Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
Cions of Vega is a barebones walking simulator. This developer is known for low effort products and this game is no different. There is almost no reason to play this game other than to earn achievements. Luckily, the achievement list is just as barebones as this experience.
Every achievement in this game is related to story progression. There are a few very simple puzzles to complete throughout the game, but 90% of the time is spent just walking around and listening to dialogue. There is nothing missable so this game should take you no longer than 30 minutes to complete!
Cions of Vega can only be recommended to those of you that want to bolster your gamerscore. Outside of the easy achievements there are almost no redeeming qualities to this game. This guide should help you progress through the game at no time at all, so you can free up space for more deserving titles!